Socketed Professional Golf Cage and Net
Häufig zusammen gekauft
Premium Quality Socketed Golf Cage & Net For Professional Practice
Perfect your short game and your driving skills with this high-quality socketed golf net & cage. Measuring 10ft x 10ft x 10ft (3.1m x 3.1m x 3.1m) this professional quality golf cage is suitable for use in back gardens as well as the driving range. This socketed golfing net has a frame manufactured from galvanised steel and is available with a variety of impact netting options. Available as a single golf net and cage or as a pair.
- Cage frame is engineered from galvanised steel for extra strength and stability
- Outer netting has been manufactured from weatherproof 2.3mm knotless green twine
- Impact netting is available as standard 2.3mm knotless mesh or archery stopping grade mesh
- Galvanised steel frame available in 34mm or 42mm thickness
- Single golfing cage measures 10ft x 10ft x 10ft (3.1m x 3.1m x 3.1m) in size [L x W x H]
- Designed to be socketed into the ground for stability and strength
With a frame manufactured from galvanised steel and a number of different heavy-duty netting options available, this golf training equipment is designed to last. The galvanised steel frame is 100% weatherproof and can be used year after year, no matter the weather. Whether you are practicing your short game or developing your driving skills, this socketed golfing net and cage is sure to meet all your needs and requirements.
Specially designed to feature a socketed steel frame, this professional golf net and cage provides ultimate strength and stability during the most vigorous training sessions. Ideal for the golf club, the garden or the driving range, this socketed golfing net excels in any location. This golf training cage is also available with a number of different heavy-duty options. With the option to upgrade the standard 2.3mm knotless impact netting to archery stopping quality mesh, this golf practice net is capable of offering even greater performance and protection. A thicker 42mm steel frame is also available for additional durability, stability and strength during practice session. This golf training cage and net is available individually or as a pair.
- Length – 10ft (3.1m)
- Width – 10ft (3.1m) [20ft – 6.1m when bought as a pair]
- Height – 10ft (3.1m)
- Frame – Robust 34mm galvanised steel frame (42mm thickness also available)
- Impact Panel – Weatherproof 2.3mm knotless twine (archery grade mesh also available)
- Outer Netting – Weatherproof 2.3mm knotless green twine
- Features socketed steel frame for added stability
- Available individually or as a pair